Are you considering plastic or cosmetic surgery?
Canmore Clinic is proud to introduce you to Mr Alastair Lowrie BSc MBChB MD FRCS(Plast), one of Scotland’s most trusted names in cosmetic surgery.
Mr Lowrie’s care reflects his dedication to excellence. He is one of only five members in Scotland of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons).
BAAPS members have completed the highest level of plastic surgery training. They are committed to safety and excellence in plastic surgery. You couldn’t be in better hands.
Through his private practice, Remedi Health, Mr Lowrie offers a full range of cosmetic surgery.
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Treatments:
- Eyelid reduction/blepharoplasty.
- Facelift and Mini-Facelift
- Nose Reshaping / Rhinoplasty / Non-surgical Rhinoplasty (nose job)
- Prominent Ear Correction / Pinnaplasty
- Ear Lobe Repair
- Split and tunnel Earlobe Correction
- Breast augmentation, breast lift/mastopexy and breast reduction. (boob job)
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- Tummy Tuck / Abdominoplasty
- Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Gynaecomastia correction
- Mole Removal
Cosmetic Surgery Consulations at the Canmore Clinic
Undergoing cosmetic enhancements and improvements can be one of the most important decisions you ever make. So getting a personalised consultation and expert advice is vital for an optimal outcome. We aim to offer nothing less than excellent customer care and uncompromised safety.
We are delighted to offer consultations with Mr Lowrie at the Canmore Clinic.
Consultation fees are £120.
Surgery would take place in Stirling at the private BMI Kings Park Hospital, Polmaise Rd, Stirling, FK7 9JH.
Mr Alistair Lowrie from £120.00